TEN-SEATER TOYOTA LAND CRUISER WITH OPENING ROOFTOP
We have three-seater, seven-seater and ten-seater vehicles. Three persons can easily fit on one row of seats (except for the three-seater vehicle), each of which also has a head support. If all the seats are occupied, a trailer is then used to transport the luggage. These vehicles are dedicated to our scheduled departures and private guided tours. Self-drive clients can also choose the option to rent one of our 4x4 vehicles with a driver from our team. This is a more affordable way for visitors to travel, without having the stress of driving themselves! This 'guided self-drive' version excludes all extra costs normally not included in a self-drive trip (fuel, entrance fees, etc.), which clients can pay directly once in Namibia.
|For these vehicles we suggest not more than nine passengers for optimum comfort. With seven passengers everyone is guaranteed a window seat. All three back rows benefit from the opening rooftop that moves slightly forward when opened. Ample space is provided for the legs. By taking out the back row of seats this vehicle can be converted into a seven-seater.|
SEVEN-SEATER TOYOTA LAND CRUISER WITH OPENING ROOFTOP
|For these vehicles we suggest not more than six passengers for optimum comfort. With five passengers everyone is guaranteed a window seat. The two back rows of seats have use of the opening roof top. Ample space is provided for the legs. This vehicle is also used as a four-seater by taking out the back row of seats.|
THREE-SEATER TOYOTA FORTUNER
|This vehicle is recommended for a maximum of three clients and one driver-guide. It is the perfect vehicle for VIP clients who do not require an opening rooftop, but prefer space and comfort. Being a real 4x4 vehicle (but still fuel efficient), it can be used for shorter trips, as well as tours off the beaten track as far as Epupa, Puros, etc.|
Features which make our vehicles amongst the best adapted for a tour in Namibia include:
|- Large windows and pop-up roofs, for full enjoyment of the landscapes and the game drives, perfect for a normal trip or special|
- Air conditioning and soft suspension kit for greater comfort during the long hours of driving that are necessary to discover all
Namibia has to offer.
- Head supports and seat belts on every seat for improved comfort and safety.
- Easily accessible storage space for travel documents and small cameras.
- Inverter and extra plug to charge batteries during driving hours (on request only).
- All vehicles are 4x4 and equipped with wide tyres for better handling on gravel roads, muddy terrain and river crossings.
- Passenger liability insurance of N$ 50 million per incident included in the rental of all vehicles on the Matiti Safaris fleet.